Monday, December 7, 2015

11 days to go: Star Wars Bric-a-Brac


I take great pride in ‘merchandising’ (displaying) my Star Wars collection. In the early days of my retail career, Visual Merchandising was a strength and passion of mine. I satisfy this passion now with constantly changing the Star Wars displays I have at home to create an ever-changing experience. Having said that, I have a number of containers that are just filled with Star Wars bric-a-brac, which is very difficult to display. Generally made up of smaller items, these containers include a number of little treasures. From stamps to key chains, Band Aids (plasters) to buttons, coins to playing cards... and the list goes on. Every once in a while I like to sift through them and explore. One day I would like to have enough space to display all of these little obscure categories in my collection in a way that would do them justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment