Saturday, October 24, 2015

55 days to go: I own a piece of Star Wars history!


My very first ever trip to a Disney Theme Park was to EuroDisney, located just outside Paris. This was in 1992, not long after it opened. Beyond my excitement of finally going to a Disney Theme Park, I was most excited to experience Star Tours, the attraction devised by Disney and Lucasfilm based in the Star Wars universe. It didn’t disappoint. I have since traveled on Star Tours either in Walt Disney World, Disneyland or Disneyland Paris more times than I could possibly imagine. I created this tribute to the Star Tours attraction in 2015 following my acquisition of an actual piece of Disneyland’s original Star Tours attraction (the door number signs)!

 Various Star Tours merchandise from Disney Parks plus actual door number signs from the original Disneyland attraction

No comments:

Post a Comment