Wednesday, September 9, 2015

100 days to go: I needed Hammerhead!



Although just one of many action figures in my collection from the late 70’s/early 80’s, this one has a very special story behind it. It was June 1984 and my younger brother, Peter, came running into the house to tell me that a new kid had moved in across the street, and he had a Star Wars figure that I didn’t have. That kid turned out to be Bradley, my now husband, and that Star Wars figure was Hammerhead, which he gave me and still has a special place in my collection.


 1978 Hammerhead action figure, Kenner/Palitoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hammerhead! Such a special/unintentional romantic gift. Looking forward to the daily posts. Let the countdown begin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's incredible the difference this action figure looks compared to today's!!!!!

    ReplyDelete