Wednesday, November 18, 2015

30 days to go: I want a Bea Arthur action figure!


Yes, I confess, I have a bootleg copy of the Star Wars TV Holiday Special on DVD! Having not seen it when it aired on TV back in the late 70s (never to be aired again I believe!), I just had to see it for myself. Although it is not the most exhilarating of Star Wars programs to ever be produced, it is officially part of the Star Wars galaxy so must be acknowledged. It had a few memorable scenes, including Bea Arthur (aka Dorothy from the Golden Girls) singing in the Mos Eisley Cantina, and a very colorful debut from Boba Fett (his first appearance!). While the Holiday Special is unlikely to get an official release, my only hope now is that someone produces a Bea Arthur action figure at some point in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment